If you need to change the wifi password of mediacom this article is for you.
Here we will leave you a guide with the different ways to change a wifi password in mediacom.
Remember that it is always important to keep the password of our Wifi networks updated to prevent our privacy from being compromised.
It is recommended to change the Wifi password at least every 90 days to prevent our security from being compromised.
Change wifi password mediacom on mediacom website
- To make a Wifi password change from the mediacom website, we must open an internet browser and enter the following address https://homewifi.mediacomcable.com/.
- Sign into your control panel with your Mediacom ID.
In case you forgot the passphrase, you can click on the “Forgot Your Passphrase” and enter the email ID you used while setting up the account. Once verified, you will receive the new passphrase which can be used to login.
- On the left side of the “Control Panel” page, find the box entitled “My Wireless Network”
- You must select >>Wifi and on the right side you will be able to change your network name (SSID) and your Wifi password.
- Remember Save settings.
- You can enter this panel and make the change from anywhere you have internet connection you do not need to be on the site.
If you had problems changing the wifi password of arris you can visit the mediacom help website for more details or you can leave us your comment to help you.