If you need to change the Windstream Wifi password you should read this article, here you will find several guides that will help you to make the change.
To change your wireless password, simply follow these steps:
How to change Wifi password Windstream on router Sagem 2705
- Open an Internet browser and place the following address http://192.168.254.254
- You must now type admin in the user field and password the character “admin password” is printed on the back label of the modem.
- Now you need to click Wireless on the left side, then click Security.
- In the WPA Pre-Shared Key space you must enter the new wifi password.
How to change Wifi password Windstream on router Sagem 4320
- Open your browser and in the address bar type the following http://192.168.254.254
- Now in the user and password fields type the word admin
- Now click Wireless on the left side, then click Security.
- You must enter the new wifi password in the WPA Pre-Shared Key option.
How to chance Wifi password on windstream 2-Wire Modem
- Open an Internet browser and place the following address http://192.168.254.254/wlsecurity.html
- Now in user and password place the word admin in both and click to enter.
- You must click on “Home Network.”
- Now click on “Wireless Settings.”
- In the “Wireless Security” section, please select the “Use custom pass phrase” option, and in the “Key” box, type the pass phrase you want to use. (The password phrase should consist of 10 numbers.)
- Click on “Save” to save your changes.
If you had problems changing the windstream Wifi password you can visit the windstream help website for more help or you can leave us your comment to help you.