If you need to change the Wifi password on arris modem in this article you will find a guide with the steps to do so.
Steps to change the Wifi password arris
- Verify that your modem is Arris and that it is connected to the Wifi network.
- In the address bar of the browser, place the following web address http://192.168.0.1 and press the enter key.
- Now it’s going to ask you for a username and a password, you need to put the following data.
User: admin / password: password
- Now we’re going to “Wireless Setup“.
- We must click on basic and then go to the Pre-Share Key option.
- Save changes made to your network by clicking the “Apply” button at the bottom of the window.
If you had problems changing the wifi password of arris you can visit the arris help website for more details or you can leave us your comment to help you.