Many times we need to change the wifi password, this change can be made for several reasons but the main reason is to keep our wifi networks more secure.
In this post we bring you a guide so you can change the Xfinity wifi password.
Change Xfinity Wifi password on router
You must be connected to the network Xfinity, via Wifi or network cable.
- The first thing is to open an internet browser and place the following address
- In user and password we must put the following data and click Login
If you changed your Admin Tool password before, use your new login info. If you don’t remember your Admin Tool password, you’ll have to factory reset your Wireless Gateway.
- Now on the left navigation menu, choose Gateway, then Connection and then WiFi.
- Under Private WiFi Network, you’ll see the name (SSID) of your WiFi network.
- Select Edit. If you see two network names, select Edit for both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands to view each band’s settings.
- Check the box next to Show Network Password and you’ll see your password.
- remember to save the changes, select Save Settings.
If you had problems changing the Xfinity Wifi password you can visit the Xfinity help website for more help or you can leave us your comment to help you.
Change Xfinity wifi password from Account Online
You can get your account information and manage your Xfinity services from any internet connection by following the steps below
- Go to the website https://customer.xfinity.com/
- Now select Settings on the top of the page. (You can also select Manage Settings on the right-hand side or scroll down and choose the Manage Internet tile.)
- Then select WiFi Network & Password.
- Depending on the type of Xfinity Gateway on your account, select Edit with xFi or Edit.
From here, you can change your WiFi network’s name and password.