It is always important to know how to restore your computer, in this article you will find a guide with the steps to do it.
The fastest and easiest way to restore windows 10 is to restore windows from a previous restore point.
How to restore Windows 10 to an earlier date
You can use a restore point to restore the system files on your computer to an earlier point in time. System Restore automatically creates restore points every week and when the computer detects changes, such as when an application or driver is installed.
How to create a restore point?
- Right-click the Start button, and then select Control Panel > System and Maintenance > System.
- In the left pane, select System Protection.
- Select the System Protection tab, then select Create.
- In the System Protection dialog box, type a description, and then select Create.
How to restore from a restore point ?
- Right-click the Start button, and then select Control Panel > System and Maintenance > Backup and Restore.
- Performs one of the following operations:
- Now choose one of the following options
If you are looking for files or folders associated with a particular user account, you can improve the search results by typing the location of the file or folder in the Search box. For example, to find all the JPG files that were backed up, type JPG in the Search box. To search only the JPG files associated with the user’s invoice, type C:\Users\Invoice\JPG in the Search box. Use wildcard characters such as *.jpg to search for all JPG files that were backup.
If you need more information you can visit https://support.microsoft.com/.